1. TERMS GOVERNING USAGE
- 1.1 Acknowledge that these Terms provide that all disputes between you and the Company will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT or defend your rights under this contract.
- 1.2 Acknowledge that third party terms and fees may apply to the use and operation of your mobile or computer device in connection with your use of the Service, such as your carrier's terms of services, and fees for phone service, data access, text messaging, or other messaging capabilities, and that you are solely responsible for payment of any and all such fees.
- 1.3 Acknowledge that the App/Service may contain third party content, and that the Company is not responsible for any such content;.
- 1.4 Acknowledge that the App and the Service are provided "as-is" and without warranty of any kind, and that the Company's liability to you is limited;
- 1.5 Agree to and acknowledge the following terms and conditions, including without limitation the "Notice Regarding Apple/Android".
- 2.1. All postal enquires can be made to RaghuKaka.com, Kaarya Facilities & Services Pvt. Ltd. Unit 216, Gemstar Commercial Complex, Ramchandra Lane Extn., Kanchpada, Malad W, Mumbai – 400064.
- 2.2 RaghuKaka.com does not make any representation whatsoever about any Services advertisement which is accessed either on, by virtue of or by way of any links from this website nor about any of the advertisers who appear in the "Services" section on this website because in compiling the same RaghuKaka.com relies on information provided to it by third parties. Accordingly it is a matter for you to satisfy yourself as to the suitability of any agency, employer or Services found directly or indirectly through this website.
- 2.3 You acknowledge that the Internet or RaghuKaka.coms systems, services and equipment may from time to time be inoperative in full or in part as a consequence of but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, maintenance, hardware or software upgrades, any communication connectivity problems or other facts beyond the control of Raghukaka.com and you acknowledge that Raghukaka.com will not be held liable for any failure or inability to provide continuous, error free, uninterrupted services under these or any other circumstances.
- 2.4 You will not be able to access some areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
- 2.5 By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately.
- 2.6 Raghukaka.com may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
- 2.7 Raghukaka.com is owned by Kaarya Facilities & Services Pvt. Ltd. Address: Unit 216, Gemstar Commercial Complex, Ramchandra Lane Extn., Kanchpada, Malad W, Mumbai – 400064.
- 2.8 For training and quality assurance purposes, telephone and video-conferencing calls may be recorded.
- 3.1 Raghukaka.com is a platform for connecting individuals like you who are looking for assistance with various types of services or tasks, and Raghukaka.com-affiliated assistants that may be willing to perform such Jobs.
- 3.2 The Company interviews and runs a background check for each service (partners). The Company does not and cannot guarantee the completeness of any police background check in timely manner or that a particular service provider (partners) is qualified to perform a particular Job, as it is solely the responsibility of each service provider (partners), and not the Company, to determine whether they are qualified and capable of completing a particular task. Even when accurate, background checks do not necessarily predict future behavior.
- 3.3 WHEN YOU REQUEST SERVICES FROM OR OTHERWISE INTERACT WITH A service provider (partners), YOU SHOULD EXERCISE COMMON SENSE AND CAUTION TO PROTECT YOUR AND OTHERS' PERSONAL PROPERTY AND PERSONAL SAFETY, INCLUDING BY SUPERVISING SERVICE PROVIDER (partners) IN THE SAME MANNER THAT YOU WOULD SUPERVISE ANYONE ELSE PROVIDING SERVICES TO YOU THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW.
4. MEMBERSHIP CONDITION
- 4.1 The Website services are not available to, and may not be used by, persons under the age of 18 years of age, or who are temporarily or indefinitely suspended Website members. If you are under 18 years old, you can use this service only in conjunction with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this Agreement.
- 4.2 The Website services are not available to, and may not be used by, persons who do not have a valid mobile number or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended Website members.
- 5.1 You must choose a password on completion of registration. You shall be responsible for all actions taken under that password and shall only access the Website using your own password. You should not disclose your password to any other person.
- 5.2 Username and Password. You must create an account in order to use some features of the Service. You are responsible for safeguarding the username and password that you use to access any secure or password-protected areas of the Service. You must not to disclose your password to any third party. You are solely responsible for any activities or actions under your username and password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username or password.
- 5.3 Connecting Your Account. By connecting the Raghukaka.com with a third-party service (such as Twitter or Facebook), you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, store your log-in credentials for that service, and post information on your behalf through the service.
- 5.4 Accuracy. You must provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as requested by any form you complete as part of the process of registering for the Service and/or setting up your account. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current, deceptive, misleading, or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service. You are responsible for keeping your account information current and accurate; we will have no liability for failure to deliver notices that result from inaccurate account information.
- 6.1 Raghukaka.com may make changes in or withdraw any of the Service Provider (partners) described in this website and at any time without notice.
- 6.2 The Service Provider (partners) which Raghukaka.com offers to customers (Users) are entirely verified by Raghukaka.com and shall not be obliged to maintain or continue any services offered to users on this Website, Raghukaka.com reserves the right to suspend or cancel the provision of any service of any particular Service Provider (Partner) for any reason whatsoever.
- 6.3 Raghukaka.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use by changing them on this website.
7. INFORMATION AND EMAILS YOU SEND US OR SUBMIT
- 7.1 You should ensure that information you send to us or any advertiser is accurate and you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material that is libelous, obscene, indecent, seditious, pornographic, menacing, threatening, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience, fraudulent, which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringes the rights of any third party, in India or any other country in the world; which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data) or for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals.
- 7.2 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation) by hacking or committing fraud.
- 7.3 Raghukaka.com will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Raghukaka.com to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material, misusing the Website or otherwise purporting to breach any law.
- 7.4 If you breach of any of the terms contained herein, Raghukaka.com will terminate the services & membership provided by this Website.
- 7.5 If you apply for any Services provided by Service Provider (partners) using the Website, you consent to Raghukaka.com monitoring and storing the information provided, along with the contents of any email.
- 8.1 When you make a Booking / Task Request, the Company will help facilitate the transaction by providing a mechanism for paying amounts via Credits in connection with each task or multiple tasks. Charges for Tasks are nonrefundable and will be charged to you in accordance with the Company's fee schedule in place at the time you request a Task, which the Company may update only on your request. You are liable for any and all taxes (other than taxes based on the Company's income) for (a) the services provided by the Service Provider (partners), and (b) related to the Tasks performed by Company.
- 8.2 The Company will charge you for Tasks through the payment method specified in your account (e.g. Buy Credits).
- 8.3 If you pay any applicable Charges with a credit card/debit card or net banking, the Company will not save any of your credit card/debit card or net banking account information. You authorize such credit card/debit card or net banking accounts to pay any amounts described herein, and authorize the Company’s payment gateway to charge all sums described herein to such credit card/debit card or net banking account.
- 9.1 Raghukaka.com does not make any representation as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this Website. Linked websites accessed through this Website are independent websites over which Raghukaka.com does not exercise any control, whether financial, editorial or any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by Raghukaka.com.
- 9.2 You shall not link to this Website without the express written permission of Raghukaka.com.
- 9.3 If you have been granted permission to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- (a) You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the "Raghukaka.com" logo.
- (b) You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- (c) You do not in any way imply that Raghukaka.com is endorsing any products or services other than its services provided by Offer (partners);
- (d) You do not misrepresent your relationship with Raghukaka.com nor present any other false information about Raghukaka.com.
- 10.1 This Website contains copyright material, trade names and other proprietary information, including but not limited to, design, text, software and graphics. The entire contents of this Website are protected by copyright law. Raghukaka.com, or its licensors, own copyright and/or database rights in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part except as provided below.
- 10.2 You may download information from this Website for your own personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copyright, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
- 10.3 If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
11. VIRUSES ETC
- 11.1 Raghukaka.com will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the transmission from this Website to your computer systems of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive items, however caused, such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a program or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
12. TRADE NAMES
- 12.1 Raghukaka.com and its logos on this site are trade names of Kaarya Facilities & Services Pvt. Ltd. You may not use these names or logos without Raghukaka.com's consent.
13. HOW Raghukaka.com PROTECTS AND USES INFORMATION WHICH Raghukaka.com HOLDS ABOUT YOU
14. LOSSES RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
- 14.1 You accept the risk that data transmitted electronically via this Website or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching its intended destination or accessed by unauthorized third parties and may be exploited unlawfully by such third parties. Raghukaka.com does not assume responsibility for guarding against the acts of such third parties and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from third parties' interception of or access to data of whatever nature.
- 15.1 Raghukaka.com excludes all liability it may have to you to the fullest extent permitted by law (and whether such liability arises in contract, tort or otherwise) as a result of your use of this Website or your accepting of a Services obtained directly or indirectly through this Website.
- 15.2 If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of code, software or data you assume all costs thereof.
16. ABOUT REFUND POLICY
- 16.1 Raghukaka.com offers a number of services via Service Provider (partners) paid for. For any paid-for services refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
- 16.2 Once the payment has been made for the services, service will take place as per the selected date and time in locations selected, and the list of address provided by you. Once this task is completed by Service Provider (partners), the service will be considered fulfilled and no refund will be available.
- 16.3 Prepaid Credit: If you wish to cancel your contract with raghukaka.com, you will not receive your credit payment made, and Raghukaka.com will continue to provide the Service Provider (partners) tasks only until the bookings made prior to cancellation.
- 16.4 Booking Service (Search & Book Task/Service): This is an Service Provider (partners) service and you will be charged in advance via Credits.
- 16.5 A cancellation comes into effect on the next working day when the cancellation is requested outside normal working hours or on a weekend or a public holiday
- 16.6 All billing is done in INR and the prices displayed in other currencies are only a rough estimate of the amount. You are advised to check the conversion on the day you make the payment to get the actual amount.
- 17.1 While Raghukaka.com endeavors to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, Raghukaka.com does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. Raghukaka.com may make changes to the material on this Website at any time without notice. The material on this Website may or may not be out of date, and Raghukaka.com makes no commitment to update such material. Please note that you will be required to use caution, common sense and good awareness as there are also risks of dealing with persons or people acting under false pretences. By using the Website you agree to all risks and agree that Raghukaka.com is not responsible for the acts or omissions of others.
- 17.2 The material at this Website is provided as is without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly to the maximum extent permitted by law, Raghukaka.com provides you with this Website on the basis that Raghukaka.com excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
- 17.3 Raghukaka.com shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered, of any nature whatsoever as a result of you using this Website or our services.
- 17.4 Although we take utmost care in collecting Service Provider (partners) information, in rare cases, the email address or other data provided may have some discrepancies, but the Service Provider (partners) Mobile Number & Address is verified. There is possibility an Service Provider (partners) has changed their own information without updating their profile on Raghukaka.com. As soon as we become aware of such a case, we update our own database within 14 days. However, if such a discrepancy does occur, in spite of our best efforts, this will not constitute grounds for a refund or complaints.
- Any headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their construction.
19. GOVERNING LAW
- 19.1 This agreement and any dispute or matter arising from or incidental to your use of the Web Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the India and both you and the Company submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India.
- 20.1 Cancellation of a account can be made at any stage of the membership.
- 20.2 To cancel your account, please contact raghukaka.com via our customer care.
- 20.3 A cancellation comes into effect on the next working day if the cancellation is requested outside normal working hours or on a weekend or a public holiday.
21. Offer/Partner Verification
- 21.1 All Service Provider/partners are verified before they can start providing any services to our customers
- 21.2 At raghukaka.com we follow a 4 step verification process.
- 1) Document Submission.
- 2) Telephonic Verification.
- 3) Document Verification.
- 4) Police Verification.
- 5) Verification Complete.
- 21.3 All Verification is completed by a third party professional verification services company